For all of those who have tried to find the railway schedules and fares on the Internet, there is no feeling more frustrating than the stupid errors from one of the Railway’s servers that its too busy. These servers all have Indian names BTW like real people. So enter private company, the railways provide them access to their database, in-turn the private player takes load off the railway’s servers, symbiosis !
The above video review tests the functionality of the Rediff website.
- Faster than Normal Railways Search
- No Logging in required unlike IRCTC
- Easy to Use
- Station suggestion needs improvement
- It would be great if Rediff passes info to the IRCTC website
- Booking should also be allowed directly
Verdict: An incredibly easy to use and functional service, it offers great utility, highly recommended.